The easiest way to remove Windows temporary files is to use the Windows Disk Cleanup utility.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen and on the menu tap Settings. If you are using mouse, access the Windows charms menu, by moving the mouse pointer to the lower right corner of the screen and then moving it up. Or using the keyboard, WindowsKey+C.
- Then tap or click Control Panel, in the search box type Admin and open Administrative Tools (tap or click).
- Open the Disk Cleanup with a double tap or double click.
- In the Disk Cleanup utility, select the drive you want to clean and tap or click the OK button.
- After a while a list of cleanup options is presented. Select the file types you want to cleanup and press (tap or click) the OK button, then tap or click Delete Files.
WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
You can easily drag and drop rows in Excel Worksheet to change their order:
- Select one or more lines on your worksheet (click the row number to select a single row)
- Move the mouse cursor over the borders of the selection. The cursor changes to a cross arrow.
- Press and hold the mouse button.
- Press and hold the Shift key.
- Drag the mouse cursor to the desired location of the row(s). Excel indicates the place where the rows will be moved.
- Release the mouse button.
- Release the Shift key.
If during the drag-and-drop you decide that you want to cancel the operation – press the Esc key and release the mouse button and the Shift key.
Pressing the Shift key during the drag and drop of the rows in Excel, instructs Excel to move the entire row, not only the content of the row.
Hadoop can be installed on various hardware platforms. It can run even on small devices like Raspberry Pi. Setting up Raspberry to run Hadoop is not a rocket science task. Keep reading to find out how you can set up Hadoop 2 with Yarn.
Continue reading Install Hadoop 2 on Raspberry Pi
The web browser we usually use, runs in a graphical environment (GUI). On your Raspberry Pi device, you need to start X and the graphical browser. The GUI consumes a significant part of the Raspberry Pi resources. What if you are connecting remotely using secure shell and GUI is not available? The solution is to use Linux text mode browsers on the Raspberry Pi terminal. Here I will present a few text mode browsers.
The text based browser runs in a Linux terminal. It cannot do everything a normal browser can. In the system administration life, you only need to retrieve information, like reading blog posts, manuals, accessing REST APIs etc. To perform these tasks, command line browser works fine and save valuable system resources.
Continue reading Text Mode Web Browser on Raspberry Pi Linux Terminal
You install your Raspberry Pi SD card. After a while you decide to re-install Raspberry or just that you need the SD card for other purposes. You plug it back to the card reader and … Argh!!! Seems as if Raspberry installation damaged your SD card. The SD card is only 813 MB in size. Where are all the Gigabytes have gone!?
Continue reading Remove Raspberry Pi Partitions from SD Card in Windows 7/8