The easiest way to remove Windows temporary files is to use the Windows Disk Cleanup utility.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen and on the menu tap Settings. If you are using mouse, access the Windows charms menu, by moving the mouse pointer to the lower right corner of the screen and then moving it up. Or using the keyboard, WindowsKey+C.
- Then tap or click Control Panel, in the search box type Admin and open Administrative Tools (tap or click).
- Open the Disk Cleanup with a double tap or double click.
- In the Disk Cleanup utility, select the drive you want to clean and tap or click the OK button.
- After a while a list of cleanup options is presented. Select the file types you want to cleanup and press (tap or click) the OK button, then tap or click Delete Files.